ENGINEERING DRAWING ASSIGNMENT : (CSE – B & C, MECH, ECE – B) 22/12/2015
- Submit the Assignment in Drawing Book before entering in to the Drawing Hall at the time of Exam & Submit all the Drawing Sheets also.
ENGINEERING DRAWING II MID EXAM:
I CSE C: 20/01/2016 AN
I CSE B: 21/01/2016 FN
I MECH: 21/01/2016 AN
I ECE B: 22/01/2016 AN
1. Draw the projections of the following points on the same ground line, keeping the projectors 20mm apart.
(a) Point A in the VP and 40mm above HP.
(b) Point B 25mm below the HP and 25mm behind the VP.
(c) Point C 15mm above the HP and 50mm behind the VP.
(d) Point D 40mm below the HP and 25mm infront of the VP.
2. A line AB of 100 mm length is inclined 300 to HP and 450 to VP. The point A is 15mm above HP and 20mm infront of VP. Draw the projections of the line.
3. A room measures 8m long, 5m wide and 4m high. An electric bulb hangs in the center of the ceiling and 1m below it. A thin straight wire connects the bulb to switch kept in one of a corner of the room and 1.25m above the floor. Draw the projections of the wire, also determine its true length and slope with the floor.
4. a). A 90 mm long line is parallel to and 25 mm in front of the V.P. It’s one end is in the H.P. while the other is 50 mm above the H.P. Draw it’s projections and find it’s inclination with the H.P.
b). The top view of a 75 mm long line measures 55 mm. The line is in the V.P. It’s one end being 25 mm above the H.P. Draw it’s projections.
5). A semi circular plate of 80mm diameter has its straight edge in the V.P. and inclined at 600 to the H.P, the surface of the plate makes an angle of 300 with the V.P. Draw its projections.
6). A regular pentagon of 30mm side, has one of its corners on V.P. and its surface is inclined at 600 to the V.P. the edge, opposite to the corner on V.P. makes an angle of 450 with H.P. Draw the projections of the plane.
7). A regular hexagon of 40mm has a corner in the H.P. Its surface is inclined at 450 to the H.P. and the top view of the diagonal through the corner which is in the H.P. makes an angle of 600 in the V.P. Draw its projections.
8). A pentagonal pyramid base 25mm side and axis 75mm long has one of its triangular faces in the VP and the edge of the base contained by that face makes an angle of 300 with the HP Draw its projections.
9). Draw the projections of a hexagonal prism of base 25mm and axis 60mm long, when it is resting on one of its corners of the base on H.P. The axis of the solid is inclined at 450 to the H.P.
10). A cone of base diameter 50mm and axis 70mm long rests with one of the points on the circumference of its base on H P. Its axis is inclined at 350 to HP and 450 to VP. Draw its projections